Thursday 14 August 2014

And I fell in love.

We started from being strangers and I had no idea that you'll mean so much to me someday.
For you I was some girl who approached you for no reason and confused you.
For me you were a "Blessing in disguise" :)
None of us took the initiative to start a conversation. As our ego's kept on hitting us with "Why me first?"  But then I should really Thank God for the mic problem you faced and out of all the other friends of yours, you choose me to do a miss call. :P
You came into my life when I was least expecting you. We became friends, bestest of buddies and now I Love you <3
Yes..!! I admit. I've fallen for you. I know this sounds crazy but I just hope that you too feel the same about me.
I love this feeling of being in love. The effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That's special. :)

You're here, I don't need marijuna. Your presence is enough to drive me insane. No matter how high they get me but you're the only one who makes me fly.
You touched the darkest part of my soul and lit it up, which was once lost is now found and I'm glad to have you by my side. Since, you're here now, life is a better ride. :')
I have no specific reasons to falll for you, but there is something about you I can't eplain. It's somewhat like you take me to a world where no one else can.
Being with you is like being with myself. We're so true at heart with each other that for once it's hard for me to draw the line of difference between my dreams and the reality. They are so fucking same. :)

In further life you and I will meet better people in life. There will be days when we'll think that what the mess are we stuck into. A thought will hit us. A thought to give up and move on for better people in life. But I get this one thing straight into my head, that nobody is perfect and you'll always find people better than the last one. But then, till when will you keep running for the better a more better person.?So I just want to give a halt to my search now.
Because now I've found you and I accept you with all your flaws and insanity. <3

Baby. No matter how wierdly you smile. I'll always love you :) :p

No comments: