Friday 29 August 2014

Hindustan Institute of Technology and Managment

This is no post related to something I write.
For a few posts I'm treating my blog like a  "Personal Punching Bag" and this is one such post.
A personal feeling for my college.
A few days back my college life started and initially I was afraid being at an entirely new place. The introvert girl inside me came up with all the insecuritites and the sensitive questions. But this time, I was sure that I have to be a better person and keep aside all my insecuritites, my worries and all I have to carry forward is my positive attitude.
The initial days were a bit hectic, being with completly strange people and trying to find people who could match up to your insanity level is a tough task. (and is still incomplete) but the good things around me silently forced me to praise them.

Walking through the corridors and the asiles all around, all I want is to store in all the good things happening.
I love my "Seniors" who are extraordinarily supportive and caring. The "Official Introduction" was full of Heart-throbbing moments. The sweet small praises were overwhelming.
After today, I have no regrets that I could not join a mass communication college to pursue my dreams, the little moments here give more happiness and the journey had just started and there a long way to go and I'm sure the long way will be worth it. :)

P.S - XXL size happiness. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best. :)

Anonymous said...

Better to live a life without rgrets :)