Friday 11 July 2014

You are beautiful.

Dear anyone with low self esteem..!!
 You are optimistically beautiful. I love those freckles on your nose,they bring out the color in your eyes.
Your hairs frames your face perfectly and your smile is contagious.
And you always make me smile.
Those scars on your knees? They shows that you've fallen.
The sparkle in your eyes shows that you've picked up yourself every time.
Your smile is drop dead gorgeous please wear it more often. :)
Who gives a shit if you have acne?
Even the most beautiful thing have something bad in it.
Who cares if you are overweight, underweight, short, tall, tan, pale an A cup or D cup?
All that matters is that there is someone who thinks you are beautiful just the way you are and that someone is me. I wish you could love yourself the way I do, like your family do, like your friends do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome work sister. :)